- This Power supply includes several features which make it optimal for cryptocurrency mining operations, including:
1) The air flow direction runs from the AC input to the DC output, which is the same configuration as most miners. This proves beneficial for those with large-scale mining operations where heat management is a major consideration.
2) The PCB uses a conformal coating to prevent damage from high voltage spark discharges on MOS pins, or near high-pressure solder joints when external conductive particles or dust enter the PSU.
3) The APW3++12-1600 can work stably in environments with a 50°C ambient temperature. If temperatures exceed 50°C, the PSU should be underclocked (refer to Max Load vs. Ambient Temperature Graph in the user guide for details). Considering the high temperature in mining operations, all internal components are selected with a standard of 105°C, so the APW3++12-1600 has a much longer lifespan than a general use PSU under similar high temperatures.
4) The APW3++12-1600-B2 uses a PCI-E connector which is compatible with currently available ATX PSUs, as well as most bitcoin mining machines.One APW3++12-1600 is enough to power two L3+ units at the same time.
The high power efficiency translates to big cost savings — if one uses a secondhand general use PSU running at 83% efficiency, when compared to the APW3++12-1600 running at 93.8% efficiency, assuming an electricity cost of $0.10 per kWh, a user could save more than $150 USD per year in power fees.
- For bulk purchase please write to [email protected] for details.
- The Power supply doesn’t include a powercord, please prepare one yourself.
Click here for: Electronic Parameters
Shipping for only €25,- all over Europe!